BumBle Bees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FP Clan Led By lilcrisdude285, sa3oodey, And xXCarrot20Xx

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximum number of posts per day?

Go down 
+3
AsianDudePho
Pim
Receptiveraptor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Receptiveraptor
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
Receptiveraptor

Maximum number of posts per day? Empty
PostSubject: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 3:54 pm

We need post control because for the last 52 minutes AsianDudePho kept posting constantly and half of it was spam yeah I replied back but he did it for 52 minutes and I also asked him a fair amount of times to stop spamming.

So I'm thinking we have a maximum post count each day of like 15 - 20 posts a day... per user and by day I mean a full 24 hours.

EDIT:

There was also a rule on various forums I have been on as well where we would punish spammers b y manually reducing their post count also...

Last edited by Receptiveraptor on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pim

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 12:22 am

There's another solution. Its called Flood Control which can be activated via the ACP, I'd say 60 seconds. So, you'll only be able to post a maximum of 30 posts an hour. I would also recommend establishing some kind of organization in your Moderation Team, and what to do in "What If" scenarios.
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:11 am

DUDE I WAS NOT SPAMMING -_- fucking asswhole i was just bord... dude your fucking ticking me off even though i wasnt spaming i was just posting like everyother ppl tht uses forum... BIG DEAL POST COUNT.... its not like a win a stupid xbox 360...
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
lilcrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:25 am

Asain Shut up
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 4:45 am

-_- yea i defintly feel uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
LCD

LCD

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:49 am

ill say the most is maybe 15 per day and asain you have more post then i do 180 already
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:34 am

big deal..
Back to top Go down
Receptiveraptor
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
Receptiveraptor

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:31 pm

It is a big deal actually because it gets in the way of the topic at hand I mean bvgr's application thread is at least 3 pages long already... and only like three of the posts are actually on topic.
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

sooooo?
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

whats your point here that i stfu and not comunicate anyway i dont care anymore if you read my new topics
Back to top Go down
Receptiveraptor
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
Receptiveraptor

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:01 pm

It makes other people fell they can just post like crazy as well, it's like a rotten egg in a carton of good ones that egg becomes rotten and the smells cross-contaminate though the other eggs and soon enough every egg is rotten because of that first egg.

You hear me?
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:04 pm

ok? but i still dont get whats the point but if you want me stfu fine cause this clan makes a big deal out of everything btw LCD 3 clan attempts and failed.. good luck with this one and RR why dont you stfu and change your attitude cause its cold and makes ppl uncomfortable and plus ppl dont have to get mics your just gonna not let them join cause they dont have mics? thats total bs what if its like a super pro dude that doesnt have mic
Back to top Go down
Receptiveraptor
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
Receptiveraptor

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 2:51 pm

AsianDudePho wrote:
ok? but i still dont get whats the point but if you want me stfu fine
Never said that.

AsianDudePho wrote:
this clan makes a big deal out of everything btw LCD 3 clan attempts and failed.. good luck with this one
How dare you.

AsianDudePho wrote:
RR why dont you stfu and change your attitude cause its cold and makes ppl uncomfortable
It's the attitude of a ruler that doesn't mess around so deal with it.

AsianDudePho wrote:
and plus ppl dont have to get mics your just gonna not let them join cause they dont have mics? thats total bs what if its like a super pro dude that doesnt have mic

Mics are needed for Co-ordination...
A super pro could get in without a mic because they know what to do as long as they can hear the voice chat.
Back to top Go down
LCD

LCD

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

Asain Shut up Your lucky your in our clan
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 5:21 am

HAHA yea am i?
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
lilcrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

yes YOU R
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

when someone spams I usually just delete their posts... they're spamming usually for post count right? well if you delete them they lose their post coutns haha XD

Anyway the flood control is also a good tip
Back to top Go down
Receptiveraptor
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
Receptiveraptor

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

Very... Because if this were my clan you would already be out, without a warning ('cause I'm a zero tolerance kind of guy)
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:00 am

fine if you guys make a BIG DEAL out of post count then keep that attitude good luck with the clan members
Back to top Go down
Cheese_ball1

Cheese_ball1

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:25 am

ASIAN! XD calm down dude dont worry bout it man you just need something else to do thats all =)
Back to top Go down
AsianDudePho
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
EXPERT CARROT PWNER
AsianDudePho

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:22 am

that was like 3 months ago XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of posts per day?   Maximum number of posts per day? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maximum number of posts per day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BumBle Bees :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: